Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Back From London

Sean, you were very quick off the mark, my feet haven't even deswelled yet!! It was a wonderful weekend- many thanks. Talking about quick off the mark - I see Susan has contributed already.



I couldn't tell you how I got to this point of your Blog and I don't know if I will be able to do it again but I am going to try to ad a pic. One is a picture of our hotelroom window. I hope you can make out the kid's sunspecs at the foot of the ancient carving in the second one. I thought it was lovely.

p.s. I've spent an hour at least at this when I chould have been PAINTING, and i don't think the pics have downloaded.

1 comment:

seanodwyer said...

Great to see your contribution Sally thanks for taking the time to upload to our new BLOG. If you want to add a picture to your blog...
1.First of all have a picture ready on your computer in a place where you can easily find it
2.Make sure you know the name of the folder its in
3.In the bogger's text editor you will see a little icon that when you hover over with your mouse says "image file" (its in the row of little images that change your font and its size and stuff)
4.Click on that and you will see a window pop up giving you an option to browse
5.Click the "Browse" button and it will bring up a window that will allow you to pick out your image file from its folder on your computer.
6. Click yes or OK to upload this photo to your blog

Bingo thar she goes! just click and hold down your mouse button on the image if you want to move it around the text in your editor.... also you can use the justification buttons.